Friday, October 29, 2021

A Summary of Halloween

     This week in class, we were tasked to finish our summaries on a documentary that we watched. We were luckily able to get a deadline extension for this assignment, but I completed the assignment early so that I could focus on upcoming exams. However, I am thankful for the extra time because I was able to revise and fix most of the mistakes I made in the summary.

    Regardless, Halloween is coming up! Normally, my family is big on Halloween, but this year we aren't doing as much. It's kind of disappointing, but I'm not too bothered by it because I know it'll be different next year. With Covid being a thing, it makes going to a haunted house a little less appealing, but hopefully next year I can enjoy a normal Halloween again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rough Week

      This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have ...