Friday, November 5, 2021

Needing More Time

     This week in class, we were originally going to finish the documentary project by Wednesday, but we were graciously given some extra time to make sure our analyses are the best they can be. I'm not going to complain about it, in fact, I'm grateful that we don't have to turn it in as early so that I can get some more feedback on how my paper is coming along.


    Additionally, my brother came home from WIU last weekend, but he had to go back on Sunday. It didn't really feel like two days. It kinda flew by without us really doing anything special while he was here. We were able to talk, so it's not like we didn't do anything together, but I'll be able to see him again on Thanksgiving break. Then we should be able to do more stuff and be around other family members I haven't seen in a long time because of the pandemic.





1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree! I am also very happy we got more time and feed back to work on the Documentary Essay as well!

    ReplyDelete

A Rough Week

      This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have ...