Friday, December 3, 2021

A Rough Week

     This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have a ways to go. Last week I was unsure if I had a good enough topic, but I decided that I should just go with it and see how it turns out.


    The only problem with that is that this upcoming week is going to be very difficult. I have a lot of stuff to do from other classes in preparation for the end of the semester, and most projects and assignments will be due next week. Then exams will startup, but I will have to make it through next week before I even start to worry about the exams. It will be a busy week, but I'm sure I'll be able to make it through somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rough Week

      This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have ...