Friday, November 26, 2021

Thanksgiving Tasks

     Thankfully, we didn't have to meet up for class this week. Thanksgiving was really fun and a great change of pace since I haven't seen many of my family for about 2 years now. We weren't able to get together in the recent past because of the virus, but I feel like that all added to the experience this year. Of course, the food was great and my family and I all had a good time. 

    However, I still have things I need to do for class. I have lagged behind in progress for my exploratory essay, and I have an entire speech to make as well. So even though I really don't feel like doing any homework for the rest of the weekend, I guess I'll at least have to work on something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rough Week

      This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have ...