Friday, September 24, 2021

Drafting a Personal Essay

     During class this week, we were given time to write up our personal essays. It took me a while to organize my thoughts and somehow create a way to make all of my stories tie in together. We got to take the day off on Wednesday to continue to write our essays from the comfort of our homes, which helped me focus on writing the essay more comfortably. 


    Although I have not completed the draft yet, I think I should be fine. I have a good idea as to which stories from my life I should use and in which order I should use them. My stories range from one experience I had as a young kid all the way to today as I am in college. Hopefully, that will make my essay more involving because it gives a sense of time passing, and the readers will get to know about three different stages in my life. 


    As the deadline for the draft is rapidly approaching, I am not too worried. I have faith that I will be able to complete the assignment on time, and I can hopefully revise it at a later date. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rough Week

      This week in class, we were primarily just working on our Exploratory Essays. I was able to get through a bit of it, but I still have ...